Chance to achieve excellent results in their AEIS exam
We want to give 7 – 16 years old international students, who have the wish of enrolling into Singapore Government Schools, a chance to achieve excellent results in their AEIS exam.
Our students will not only learn English and Math, but also learn Science and Tamil/Hindi once a week so that they can easily transition into Singapore Local Schools where they will have to take all 4 subjects
What is the AEIS exam? AEIS stands for ‘Admission Exercise for International Students’ examination. It is an exam, consisting of the English Language and Mathematics, that international students who wish to join our mainstream primary and secondary schools take to be enrolled in Singapore’s education system. The AEIS exam is held once a year in September or October.
International students wishing to gain admission into our mainstream schools in Singapore should note that English is the medium of instruction and they are strongly encouraged to prepare well before they take the AEIS test.
Our course duration is 6 months
Those who attend our school (full-time student) :
Monday to Friday (8am-3pm)
There are the following two terms each year:
Term One: 15 March – 15 September (Intake: March)
Term Two: 15 September – 31 March (Intake: May & Aug)
**There will be a one week break during both terms (June break & December break)
Those who attend a different International School (part-time student) :
Saturday (9am – 4pm)
Application fee : $500.00 (For those who need student’s pass)
GST* : $35.00
Total Application Fee : $535.00
Course Fee : $8,000.00
Material Fee : $400.00
Examination fee : $672.00
FPS Admin Fee : $150.00
Medical insurance fee : $100.00
Uniform (3 Pcs) : $80.00
GST* : $658.14
total : $10, 595.14
*GST prices are rising in Singapore from January 2023
**Application fee is not refundable. For students who do not require student’s pass, the application fee is $200
***fees are subject to change
– Arrangement of accommodation
– airport pick-up
– sending to hostel
– sending to school for the first week (a school bus will be arranged for those who prefer their kids to be sent to school everyday)
– sending for medical checkup
– collection of Student Pass at ICA
– opening of bank account
– purchasing of public transport card
– familiarising Singapore’s environment.
What needs to be provided by applicant
1. One copy of the completed student enrolment application form
2. Copy of student’s passport (first page)
3. 2 passport-sized photographs of the student
– white background is necessary
4. Parents’ passport copy (first page) / parents’ NRIC photocopy
5. The following notarized documents :
1. The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. ICA will request for an Issuance Fee of $60 – $90 upon the approval of student pass.
3. MOH Singapore has introduced diphtheria and measles vaccination requirement as pre-requisite for foreign-born children applying for long-term immigration passes to Singapore
i) If parent provide photocopy of original Immunisation and Vaccination records, notarized copy of English translated Immunisation and vaccination record, and completed Vaccine Registration Form, and SCI do the submission, SGD35.00 will be applied for this service.
ii) If parent provide photocopy of original Immunisation and Vaccination records, notarized copy of English translated Immunisation and vaccination record and SCI assist in completing Vaccination Registration Form in Singapore, and do the submission, SGD88.50 will be applied for this service.
(iii) If parent only provide the photocopy of the original Immunisation and Vaccinations record, and SCI assist on document translation and notarization, and completing the Vaccination Registration Form in Singapore, and do the submission, SGD235.50 will be applied for this service.
4. Local students (Singaporean & PR) and international students who do not need to apply for a student’s pass, and have already possessed their own medical insurance, they have an option not to purchase the medical insurance from the school, but are required to submit the purchased insurance documents to the school.